8.17.2009

Confused

In my bubble with my thoughts..
I don´t have the time to reflect over every little part that´s going on in my life right now,
but I have so many thoughts all the time..
I wish I could figure some of them out,
to move on and put them behind me,
to be able to focus on what is most important at the moment..
But then, what is the most important?
-
Let me know when to hold on and when to let go..
Let me know what is right and what is wrong,
cause I´m blinded..
Feelings rip me into pieces and leaves me wondering..
Is this just a dream?
If it is,
I´m not sure that I want to stay..
Wake me up,
let me see the sun again..
-
Tell me that it´s gonna be allright..
Calm me..
Comfort me..
All I need is something..
But I still don´t know what it is..
So the search goes on...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar