8.30.2009

Back to where it's safe

Sex and the City..

There's nothing better than it..
It can always get me into a better mood.
To watch this beautiful women making there way through life and all it's Zsa Zsa Zsu..
I get carried away, my mind goes of to some place where anything is possible and everything feels great.. It's the smell of success..

I don't know how many times I've seen these episodes, but everytime I figure out more about life.. What is important to me. What is important in life.
Right now the only thing that matters is my studies, to make it through and live..
What comes next is still not reveald to me..
And once again I feel uncertain about the future, the feeling of emptiness comes over me like a big dark cloud..
What will I do?
What does the future hold?

I'm waiting to feel the Zsa Zsa Zsu...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar